Muffins, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes... they are all synonymous with a pastry masterpiece that drives both children and adults crazy. If you are looking for an easy recipe with a healthy twist, this formula combines the deliciousness of muffins with the nutrition of blueberries. Blueberries are considered a superfood for their high antioxidant power and are a very good source of vitamins C and B. Here's an easy recipe to get the whole family involved in the kitchen. You will enjoy both the preparation process and the final result.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 180ºC/25 minutes
Cool and Decorate: 25 minutes
You will need 12 individual or tray cupcake liners (silicone cupcake liners are ideal)
Ingredients for the muffins:
100g (1 whole sachet) of Honey With Berry - Honey with Blueberry-flavored Berries
250g of all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons of chemical yeast
100g unsalted butter
2 medium eggs
125ml of milk
200g fresh blueberries or 20g freeze -dried blueberries
Ingredients for the topping:
50g white chocolate
1 tablespoon of milk
1 tablespoon creamy yogurt
Preheat the oven to 180ºC and follow these steps:
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the chemical yeast
- In a saucepan, melt the butter until liquid and add the warm milk and eggs at room temperature. Beat the mixture with a hand mixer.
- Slowly add the honey with berries while continuing to whisk the mixture.
- When the honey with forest fruits is well integrated, add the liquid mixture little by little in the bowl with the flour and the yeast without stopping stirring. The dough will be homogeneous and ready once it turns the color of the blueberries.
- Carefully add the fresh blueberries, but reserve a couple of tablespoons. Stir carefully and gently so as not to break or damage the blueberries that you are integrating into the dough.
- Divide the dough equally in the molds, taking into account to put more or less the same amount of blueberries in each mold. Add the blueberries that you had reserved on top of the dough in each mold.
- In a tray, bake the muffins on the middle level at 180ºC for 25 minutes.
- Take the muffins out of the oven and let them cool to room temperature. Do not try to speed up this process by putting them in the fridge as they will lose their shape.
- While you are waiting for them to cool, prepare the toppings: in a saucepan, melt the white chocolate with the milk. When it begins to be creamy, add the yogurt and mix well until you get a homogeneous mass.
- With the help of a spoon, distribute the topping generously on top of each cooled muffin. Remember to mop up any leftovers well and enjoy!
- Wait for the topping to set and cool on the cupcakes before serving your creation.
These muffins are great for breakfast and snacks (and sweet cravings throughout the day). You can freeze and thaw them when you most want to taste them.