The most popular chocolate cake on dessert menus in the United States has crossed the pond and is conquering the hearts of all who taste it. If you are a chocolate lover you have to try this super easy brownie recipe that combines the intense flavors of chocolate with the fruity nuances of Cranberries and Raspberries. In less than an hour you will have a healthy dessert, afternoon snack or snack ready that will surprise both children and adults. A classic brownie with a healthy and different touch to enjoy in all seasons of the year.
Preparation time 20 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Serving Size: 1 full pan (12 to 15 servings)
140g of flour
40g cocoa powder
200g of dark chocolate and 100g of milk chocolate in bar
200g of butter
50g Honey with Berry with Cranberries
10g of freeze-dried raspberry Lio-Fruit
- In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients: flour and cocoa powder
- Break the chocolate bars into small pieces and melt them together with the butter in a smaller bowl in a bain-marie over a pot of boiling water. Do not stop stirring the mixture until it is perfectly integrated without burning.
- When all the chocolate and butter have melted and mixed homogeneously, add the Honey with Berry with Cranberries to the mixture and try to integrate it quickly.
- Add the eggs and melted chocolate to the dry mixture, mixing everything well until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
- Distribute the lio-raspberries on top of the dough.
- Pour the mixture with a greased mold or with baking paper so that the dough does not stick.
- Bake at 180c for about 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick if the brownie is cooked through.
- Once it's ready, let it cool. (It is best to let it rest one day and serve it the next day)