Surely you have heard about the benefits of oatmeal water when you leave it overnight and how you can take advantage of them by including this oatmeal in your breakfasts. Therefore, as part of a healthy diet based on foods from nature, we leave you with one of the simplest and most versatile recipes you can learn.
This oatmeal recipe can be the base of various breakfasts, since, by seasoning it with some fruits, other cereals and a little natural honey, you will obtain an incredible variety of options, all delicious and nutritious.
Preparation time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 0
Total time: 2 hours
Production / Portions : 2 portions
Difficulty : easy
- 90g / 1 cup oat flakes
- 10g / 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 140g / ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 240g / 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4g / 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20-40g / 1–2 tablespoons Honey with Berry
- Place all ingredients in a large glass bowl and mix until combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Eat with your favorite toppings, including nut butter and berries.
Tips:If the oatmeal is too thick in the morning, add a little more milk.