With this special recipe, you can make spectacular freeze-dried chocolate and raspberry tartlets without an oven . They are a perfect, fun and nutritious alternative for your children's snack, sharing an afternoon with your friends or family. You can accompany it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee.
One of the advantages of these tartlets is that you do not need an oven. So you can prepare it at the country or summer house. And the best thing is that it is nutritious and healthy. The combination of a cocoa with 55% purity is a plus for the diet, since it does not contain much fat and also enhances the flavor of the fruits. Being one of the most delicious desserts in our recipe book and most valued by our followers.
You must take into consideration that:
- Preparation time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Resting time in the refrigerator: 1 hour.
- Difficulty: easy.
Ingredients for the base
- 40 grams of freeze-dried raspberry.
- 115 grams of Maria cookies
- 100 grams of melted butter
Ingredients for the stuffing
- 100 to 150 grams of chocolate with 55% cocoa
- 40 grams of melted butter
- 140 grams of cream with 35% fat
- The first thing you need to do is puree the raspberries in a food processor.
- Add the Maria cookies in pieces to the food processor.
- After the cookies and raspberries are mixed, add the melted butter and process again to get a homogeneous mixture.
- In a tartlet pan place two tablespoons of the mixture and press with the help of a spoon to compact the mixture in the pan.
- Repeat step 4 with the other molds until you finish mixing the base.
Preparation of the mixture
- Add the chocolate, melted butter and cream in a bowl.
- Stir to create a compact mixture, if the chocolate does not melt completely, you can microwave the mixture for a minute or less.
- Continue stirring until you see that the ingredients are fully mixed.
- Let the mixture you have prepared cool down to room temperature.
Preparation of the chocolate and raspberry tartlets
- Place a portion of the chocolate mixture in each of the molds to which you have placed the base.
- Take the fridge for about 1 hour so that the chocolate hardens a bit. The chocolate will not harden completely, it will only compact a little.
- Carefully remove the tartlet pan so they don't break.
- Place on a plate or tray.
- Decorate to your liking if you wish and serve.
If you like a little more chocolate flavor, you can add a little more. Everything is a matter of taste. In addition, you can enjoy the preparation with your children and have a fun time, since they will not be in danger when trying to bake.
Enjoy your chocolate and raspberry tarts, a dessert to delight the palate.