With this recipe for honey mustard salad dressing, you can also flavor various dishes, use it as a dip to accompany your snacks or as a sauce for your sandwiches. It's really easy to prepare; With few ingredients and in simple steps, you will have a mix of homemade sweet mustard, with the flavor you already know.
It is a recipe framed in the Real Food eating style, which you can store to get the maximum flavor from your preparations. With natural honey, yogurt, mustard and a few other ingredients that you always have in your kitchen, you will be surprised at the flavors that can be achieved thanks to a simple honey mustard vinaigrette.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Total time: 5 min
Production / Portions : 6 portions
Difficulty : easy
- 280g/ 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 60g / ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 120g / 6 tablespoons Honey with Berry
- 7g / ½ tablespoon white vinegar
- 3g / 1 tsp garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- water, to dilute the dressing
- Place all ingredients in a glass jar and cover.
- Shake the jar until all ingredients are combined. This honey mustard needs to be thick so you can dunk or dress it!
- Option to add a few teaspoons of water* to dilute this dressing and make pouring easier.
Tips:Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.